Friday 30 November 2012

Another GoDaddy offer [SS Added]

Hey I'm back with another GoDaddy Offer.

One .com domain at just $0.99. Can't be cheaper than this. 50 rupay me aaj kal ata kya hey.

Grab it soon.

Offer expires after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM (Mountain Time) on December 03, 2012

Use code : smcom199

Hit thnx if you find it useful. Have a nice buy.

[Edit]

All those think that I posted something fake. Or the code is not valid. Here is the screenshot. I tried just check another time whether it's working or has it stopped. Guess what. It's still alive. I tried just 2 mins back. Now Here is the screen shot.

Payment methods: Credit card, Debit Card, Check.

Any more questions? All of you will be answered. If anyone is having problem regarding registration, tell me. I'll guide you but if have enough time.



.info FREEEE!!!



Enjoy!!!! CHEERSS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAGEVIEWS