Wednesday 13 April 2011

TATA DOCOMO 48Rs/2GB + 3G Speed Trick Free 100% all Over India by Gprshub

but m sharing this trick at free only with 1st 50 memberscoz if i share this trick with all thn sucker ratan will ban this trick so m not posting this trick openly as in maharastra only docomo givesloophole for tricks others like voda n idea sucks
so plz frnz cooperate with me...think twice before sharing with others as it will bour lose only
note :
1.m not gonna share this trickwith below senior member so dn't reply here
2.dn't pm for trick
DOCOMO SPeeDTHESE ARE THE PLANS YOU USE IN 3G SPEED.THIS IS SPEED FOR TORRENTS...JUST IMAGINE SPEED FOR DIRECT DOWNLOADS...
AS PER MY PROMISE ,THESE ARE SCREENSHOTS OF MOBILE CONFIRMATION SMS AND MOBILE SPEED ON UCWEB.AND NEW SCREENSHOT OF 2GB DATA USAGE PROOF.

18 comments:

  1. plz sir give me this docomo trick plz
    my mob. No-8950306017
    gourav.g.i.am@gmail.com
    thanku sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please post the trick to this email josephgigo@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz give me the trick my number is 9028385782

    ReplyDelete
  4. or mail me aslam_dan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pls give me trick my email id is kashu2009@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you please post that trick in my Email ismail00087@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. please share this trick on my mail id: amol.sangole@gmail.com
    Extremely Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please sir send me this trick on pmeshram55@gmail.com.i will be extremly thankful to u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Plz tell me this trick sir my mail id p.sriram.g@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plz tell me this trick mY mOBILE NO 09898197289

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plz tell me this trick My Mobile 09898197289

    ReplyDelete
  12. pls share with me
    mob -8791114317
    id-mukulvr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please mail me this trick on pooja.rank@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. plz send this hack on ajat.prabha.leo@gmail.com
    i will be highly thankful to you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Macho... plz share wi me also if u nt mind......

    mail2mefaiz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. plz mail me the trick at aniket.kanitkar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. fahad bhai

    u don't send me this trick
    i requested u to snd it to (ajat.prabha.leo@gmail.com)

    plz send it to the above address
    thnks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. please give this trick i will recharge your mobile mo with 30 rs ....
    please mail me on (gauravpataila@gmail.com)

    please

    ReplyDelete

PAGEVIEWS